FILE STORAGE – AN UNCOMFORTABLE THEME.
Adherence to legal restrictions. Systematical archiving. Extra manpower, time, shelving space, need for a safe for your back up media.
The list of discomforts that this subject can bring about is long, a few examples:
- Adherence to legal storage times.
- Requirements for a systematically active archive.
- Use of personnel and time in an expensive surrounding.
- Space in expensive office areas.
- Shelves of files with little to no control systems.
- No access to safes for back up tapes and other confidential and sensitive materials.
- Adhering to fire department requirements.